Elizabeth Garrett received a warm welcome on her first day as Cornell’s 13th president-elect at a luncheon with Cornell and local community members Sept. 30.
Cornellians weigh in on current events in the news.
- President-elect lauds Cornell's academic excellence
- Constitutional scholar looks at who can and cannot vote
- Garrett: Founders' vision 'resonates with my life'
- Choice for president follows thoughtful, inclusive search
- Into the Streets Oct. 24-25 promises to be biggest ever
- Elizabeth Garrett, USC provost, named president of Cornell
Around the university
- Weill Cornell Neuroscientist Named Finalist for the Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists
- Awards and Honors Across Weill Cornell Medical College - Week of Sept. 19 - Sept. 26
- New Role Discovered for Red Blood Cells: Blood Vessel Creation
- Nighttime Hypotension Predicts Vision Loss in Glaucoma Patients
- Target Practice
- Sprint Football Looks to Bounce Back at Army on Friday
- Paula Thoms Promoted, Amanda Perry Named Assistant Women's Rowing Coach
- Mayers Named Ivy Rookie Of The Week, Field Hockey Earns First-Ever National Ranking
- First Full Ivy Weekend On Tap For Volleyball At Princeton & Penn
- Dean, Garrett Invited To Wrestle At NWCA All-Star Classic