3-D images of grape buds produced at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source may help geneticists to create crops that can withstand extreme cold.
Cornellians weigh in on current events in the news.
- Cornell Police seek public comment for accreditation review
- Graduate assistant vote on unionization is inconclusive
- Rawlings reveals plan for new off-campus housing rating system
- Hunter and Elizabeth Rawlings feted at Greek-themed dinner
- Gift funds advocate position to support student veterans
- Gingrich delivers talk on global role of U.S. to packed house
- Things to Do, March 24-31, 2017
- Breaking Bread initiative awarded Perkins Prize
- Undergrad curates historical exhibition of wedding gowns
- 03/31 - Dragon Day 2017 at Parade starts at Rand Hall
- 04/01 - Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Fair at Ithaca Commons
- 04/01 - Vet College Annual Open House 2017 at College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University
- 04/01 - AgStravaganza! at Ithaca Commons
- 04/05 - Pet CPR - Baker Pet Talks: Tips from Cornell Experts at Baker Institute for Animal Health